1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggetions on a responsive image/content slider plugin for WordPress

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Omario24, Jun 26, 2015.

Hi there,

I am in desperate need of a slider/carousel to use for a "game" section on a website I am working on. I would like the slider/carousel to function so that per image, I can display a video game cover on the left, with content (HTML) on the right with no character limit. Or, if anyone can direct to me to a plugin that would be able to do something like this http://www.ignitegaming.com/games/ where content appears in a popup when an image is clicked on, that would work as well. I am going to have PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Wii U games that I would like to display. Although not mandatory, I would like to be able to allow viewers to click on a gaming system to show games for that specific console only.

I have spend the past week looking for a plugin and have even installed and test some free ones but with no luck. I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    Omario24, Jun 26, 2015 IP