1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Support For Listing on Ebay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by easyolcash, Jan 25, 2012.

Hi..

I am registered as an ebay singapore seller. I have list my product Internationally but it doesn't appear on My Ebay selling page. What should I do?

Please help me..

easyolcash, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  2. maz07

maz07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, does your listings get approved? It should be on your My Ebay Selling under "Active" section immediately. Sometimes eBay doesn't approve your listings but a note will appear there. I have Ebay Malaysia account but i can sell internationally and review it back. Please check the eBay guides on selling. Don't forget that you have to choose "Sell Internationally" otherwise it will only appear on eBay Singapore.

maz07, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  3. easyolcash

easyolcash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not in both singapore or international. I get a message if I need to wait for 1 month to list the same type of product. But I have never list it yet before. That make me confuse.

easyolcash, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  4. maz07

maz07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really? That is strange. Furthermore i have been selling the same products before, just relist it and there is no restrictions. I believed you have to contact eBay about this. Malaysia eBay have "Live Chat" support, i do hope Singaporean does too. I think you have this problem as you are newbies and have restrictions on selling. Newbies will get 2 - 3 times chances to list items on eBay. I can't give you the exact solution, i think it's best to contact eBay about this. :)

maz07, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  5. easyolcash

easyolcash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you for your support friend..

easyolcash, Jan 26, 2012 IP