1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need to calculate shipping cost

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mainhoondon, Mar 20, 2010.

Hi,
    I have never sold any item on eBay before.
    I am thinking to sell 2 printers over eBay, but I need to know what will be shipping cost?
    Any Indians out there who can throw some light on it?

mainhoondon, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  2. James_00

James_00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! You could try inquiring your local postal services. They have standard rates with which can be your guide for your computation. You can include a note on Ebay to contact you for postal rates.

Matthew Ferry
    matthewferry.com

James_00, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. mrtech

mrtech Peon

Best Answers:
    Your local postal website is the first place to start as James suggested. Pardon the pun but I just can't help but share an inside joke that the other geeks in my shop tease each other all the time with. Here goes, please don't take offense ok?

Geek 1: "Gee, if only there was a tool a person could use to find out where you can get a freight calculator tool?"
    Geek 2: "Yeah, they invented a tool just for that it's called Google!?!"
    Geek 1: "You mean if I type the keywords freight calculator in the Google search box I'll get an answer? How long does it take?"

I think you get the point...your question is readily answered on Google, when I searched for those words, got way over 200 thousand results.

Hope this helps.

mrtech, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  4. mainhoondon

mainhoondon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah thanks for it..
    although i tried to google it, i didnt find something i can trust on..
    Most were old sites which i think are rarely updated so i resorted to asking on dp

mainhoondon, Mar 20, 2010 IP