1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to create a site like barkbox.com

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tyankee, Sep 14, 2013.

anyone recommend software to create a site like barkbox.com. it's a little bit different than all other ecommerce sites i've seen in that you have to select options first before you get to the ordering screen.

tyankee, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see any products there at a glance. Can you see some inventory if you actually sign up? That is really just a recurring payment issue. Its mostly on the merchant end but all the site is doing is taking a payment.

With that said, what I am looking at you can do with just about anything. Wordpress would likely be the fastest way to go about that. If not just code it by hand and glue it in the something like authorize.net

That is a pretty awesome idea as well. What a cool site.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  3. tyankee

tyankee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes they are selling dog food subscriptions - so the products are the dog food.. i know it can be done with wordpress but it looks like it's using some other software.

tyankee, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is just hand coded and plugged into a payment processor and hosted in the cloud. That is really pretty trivial to develop unless I am totally missing something. Its just a great idea really.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 14, 2013 IP