1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need To See My Script Running

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by dedeli, Feb 7, 2013.

Hi (digitalpoint.com) guys
    Am Deli
    I joined this wonderful community today. and i need your help. While searching on google i found a reliable ptc (paid to click) script and there i also saw an instruction about how to test the script is functioning okey or not - by installing that script on any free hosting one can easily examine the functionality of the script. As per instruction i downloaded the script and opened a free hosting account at byethost.com.
    I tried my level best but at some point i made some wrong turn, at the end the testing not completed and i couldn't see the result - it's because am not so familiar with script installing and i failed to install it properly.
    Here is my request : I will provide you the CPanel login, MySQL login, and FTP Login of this free hosting, and i will also provide you the script. just install them and let me see that it's working both from user end and admin's end. If things gonna well and right, then i will buy a paid domain with a paid hosting and this time you will install the script on the real paid hosting, and after successful completion and start of my ptc i will place your one of your text link ad for one full year + one banner ad for next 6 months for free, in the front page of my ptc site as featured ad.
    if this sense a deal then please make it quick. Thank you so much

dedeli, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. dedeli

dedeli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks GOD i did it. YES finally i did it. well, if i need any help then sure i will ask you guys. but this time my countless efforts made me right and i feel so happy that i successfully tested by myself.
    by the way sorry for the asking of help at my previous post. sorry.

dedeli, Feb 7, 2013 IP