1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to start a new business, but what?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aab1, Dec 1, 2011.

1. jassparker2015

jassparker2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Ad sense, and online business like eCommerce site

jassparker2015, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. aric22

aric22 Peon

Best Answers:
    These days electronics and clothing business is on the peak. So i suggest you to start any one of them.

aric22, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. fithraw

fithraw Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can make some site with specific niche and special domain name, then flipping it at flippa.com. :)

fithraw, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  4. Alvinjoe

Alvinjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice to you is "what you choose" first make a plan otherwise you waste your time and money too.

In my life I try to start a new Business but i lose why i have no plan for future.

SO MY ADVICE TO YOU IS KEEP SOME POINTS IN YOUR MIND TO START A NEW BUSINESS::
    • decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
    • prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
    • assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
    • establish a good working relationship with your bank
    • complete any registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue & Customs
    • deal with company secretarial issues
    • Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
    If you wish to know more about our business start-up services than call 0844 669 7715

Alvinjoe, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  5. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you know after read your post i think you are right.
    but i am not meaning to open a webhost how really open it no i was meaning he maybe like to get a reseller that is the great way and it is too easy without too much of dime a dozen like you said
    for got clients just work with google ad and facebook it is normal nowadays to get clients

amido, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  6. simplisticdesigns

simplisticdesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not buy a website which is earning monthly income and see if it can be improved upon so you can earn more profit from it. If the rate of income doesn't improve, resell the website. A low/no risk way to earn decent money.

Hope to have helped,

Ally McInnes

simplisticdesigns, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  7. Ryspencer

Ryspencer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest a little work and some investment. Follow these four steps.

Get a domain and a hosting account.
    Outsource someone to create a squeeze page and sales funnel with auto responder or do it yourself.
    Promote your squeeze page and sales funnel using easy free methods to capture leads.
    Sell products to your list using the auto responder. These don't have to be shipping products. Why not write an ebook on how to make the things you already make? I am sure you have a niche market you can attract.

With a little bit of work, by the end of month two you can easily make an additional $500 a month. I have more info on my webpage if you are interested (link in sig)

Ryspencer, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  8. Tomastamm

Tomastamm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tomastamm, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  9. Raisin

Raisin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I vote to focus on expanding your current business. You already have something that's making money for you. There's no guarantee that a new business will be profitable and you run the risk of distracting yourself from your main business and losing money on that too.

Raisin, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  10. focusedlife

focusedlife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fiverr has been a godsend for me. Especially if you offer programming skill set that automates tedious tasks like linkbuilding or any type of programming. You can do a world of different things on fiverr that people are not thinking twice about paying for. I've easily built up a $500 a month extra income stream with just one gig on there. Take a look and I'm sure you will be inspired.

focusedlife, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  11. harjos

harjos Peon

Best Answers:
    Start a business with what you know that is website building.

harjos, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  12. ogurtsov alexey

ogurtsov alexey Peon

Best Answers:
    Online store - a good idea for you. But you should focus on the unique product that did not need to keep a large stock. I mean that product group, where the possible assortment is very small.

ogurtsov alexey, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  13. Sir Lethal

Sir Lethal Peon

Best Answers:
    You should check out young entrepreneur

They have lots of great guides to get you started.

- cheers.

Sir Lethal, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  14. backlynx

backlynx Member

Best Answers:
    Start another business that feeds you customers to your existing business but can operate on its own without the other business. For example, if your existing business is selling crafts, why not set up a social network of crafters

backlynx, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  15. focusedlife

focusedlife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @backlynx - That is a very smart idea. Have you done something like that already? If so I'd love to find out more...if you wouldn't mind elaborating.

focusedlife, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  16. herschel

herschel Peon

Best Answers:
    try adsense (very simple) or affiliate other ppl's product (bit more trickier but usually gives better reward)

herschel, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  17. backlynx

backlynx Member

Best Answers:
    You can set up a social network using wordpress and the Buddypress plugin. Buddypress allows you to set up a social network like facebook, and with themes (free and premium) you can make it the way you want it to be.

backlynx, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  18. rockong

rockong Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,If you have the skills of a programmer and you're looking to only make an extra $500 a month, contract your skills out. You never know what big project it may even lead to. Try out elance or guru. Heck, I know even Fiverr has a lot of programming gigs. Be creative with Fiverr - sure it's only $5 a gig but if you can do it fast, then it'll be worthwhile. Since you're wanting to build a business, then it'll take time to build up a rep. Do it on those type of sites, do it well, and the jobs will keep pouring it. Eventually you can start moving away from the small jobs but onto the bigger more lucrative ones :)Best of luck!

rockong, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  19. hamae

hamae Peon

Best Answers:
    find out what you want to do and start from there :)

hamae, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  20. aab1

aab1 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the replies. I do have one idea, I did right a book on health and with healthy recipes in it but I only list it on eBay and don't promote it in any other way than that.

I don't sell many copies this way, about one a day, but am sure I could get to sell considerably more copies and at a higher price if I marketed it properly.

Any ideas on boosting the sales of my book?

Thanks

aab1, Jan 2, 2012 IP