1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to upgrade an exsisting shopping cart

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Web Gazelle, Jun 1, 2006.

I am working on a site that needs a new shopping cart. The one it currently has is very basic and out of date. The upgrade with have to be able to be implemented on an existing website with an established database. OSCommerce is not an option for those reasons. Can you guys suggest something for me or point me in the direction of a solution to this? Thanks.

Web Gazelle, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  2. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for PHP or ASP or .NET? MSSQL or mySQL?

You can't import the database from the current to an osCommerce database? It is a pain, that's for sure. At least that is what my programmers tell me. We have imported information out of osCommerce before, but never anything into it

Corey Bryant, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  3. Web Gazelle

Web Gazelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    osCommerce isn't going to work. I have been looking into Xcart. I need one that uses PHP and can communicate with MAS 200.

Web Gazelle, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  4. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    I'm actually looking at ways of building a script to transfer data from any existing ecommerce site into oscommerce. I have a number of sites with a custom built ecommerce script that I want to transfer the products, categories, members info to oscommerce. I figured there might be a market for other people needing a similar script.

Weirfire, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  5. Web Gazelle

Web Gazelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep me posted, I may be interested in buying something like that.:cool:

Web Gazelle, Jun 5, 2006 IP