1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need white background to white product images

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by SubmissionFC, Feb 14, 2010.

How can I make a picture of something white like my white belts background white as well. as you can see on my bjj belts page at : http://www.submissionfc.com/bjj-belts.html

I made all my belts with a white background but I couldn't figure out how to make the white gi and white belt have a white background. I'm sure its simple, So could someone please tell me how its done with the steps. Or maybe even do it for me? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

SubmissionFC, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  2. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Is that what you wanted ? :)

Hecky, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  3. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    yes, but not that picture. Someone else did it for me and I had it loaded it up on my website as you can check again. But Could you please give me the steps on how to do this on photo shop I am using cs3. I need to do the same for my white Gi, and probably future products.

Thanks

4. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    I just cut it out using the polygon lasso tool then used a brush on a new layer underneath it to create a new shadow for it. You'll need to use the perspective tool ( edit - transform - perspective ) to make the shadow line up properly.

Hecky, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  5. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks, I used your steps and played around with it a little bit and I think it is good now. You can check my white Gi page. Thanks alot! I really appreciate it!