1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your opinion. Where to sell product (anti foot odor) online? In what market? Where?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rolas, Mar 17, 2013.

Hi everybody

I have one great product that treats your feet from sweating and unpleasant smell.
    It's 100% working, I am using it on my own and I am selling it successfully in my own country (in East Europe).

But I want to sell this product to more people only because it's the only ONE thing who can stop feet from smelling and sweating. I know it 100%.

And I don't know where and how I can sell it.

My abilities:
    I can ship it worldwide (by the way it's fast enough. Europe up to 1 week, USA, Japan, Australia up to 2 weeks)
    I can get payments via Paypal
    I have a lot of these products.

What should I do now? I also have website based for this product.
    Maybe I should find some resellers? Maybe I should recommend somewhere this product? But where?

Just help me and tell your opinion because at the moment I'm stucked.

Huge thanks

Rolas, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  2. sam2oke

sam2oke Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion...
    You can sell it on eBay or Amazon (especially for Amazon you can sell it fast, coz Amazon have so many affiliates)...
    You can offer dropshiping method to your resellers...
    You can sell it by creating your own online store site...

sam2oke, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  3. adisolutions

adisolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi there, i'm in the us and would be interested in partnering with you but would also like to get more info. drop me a pm if interested.

thx

adisolutions, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well first of all you should have a website that sells the product. You can sell the product on Amazon or eBay. If you have a good budget just use AdWords or some other form of online promotion to attract customers. Another thing to consider is having affiliate marketers promote your product. Since you can ship worldwide maybe partner with someone in the US who can stock up on the product and offer faster shipping. People expect quick delivery here in the US, at least I do :)

You have many options, but Amazon and eBay are easy to get started on. The great thing is if the product is good, people can leave positive reviews about it, which will influence even more buyers. Good luck!

cronik, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  5. hexiumvii

hexiumvii Member

Best Answers:
    You MUST setup an online shop first. Then you can at take orders as you build your brand! I've been looking everywhere for food odor and would buy some right now! Setup the site first, make ordering available. Find a distributor in other countries can help too. Then type in the top search terms in google and post replys on how this is the only thing that works, it will definitely peak peoples interest, make sure you sound like a user and not the seller.

hexiumvii, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  6. Rolas

Rolas Active Member

Best Answers:
    What a great suggestions. I'll make some right now. Maybe something more? Where I can get affiliate marketers to promote my products?

Rolas, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  7. kulamerica

kulamerica Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in Texas, USA. Send me more details about the product and price and I can try selling it here.

kulamerica, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  8. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Also, you should use Google Adwords keyword tool to find the demand of that products, you would be able to know related keywords which are searched in Google, you can optimize those keywords too.

MikeQ, Apr 21, 2013 IP