1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your suggestion about how much i can sell ad spots on my website with this stats

Discussion in 'General Business' started by simply-seo, Feb 7, 2011.

Hi Dp'ers,
    I have a website that gets more than 80% of its visits from one country. For over 2 weeks the unique visits ranging from 350 to 430.
    Average ~ 380
    I'm not selling ad spots but i just want to know how much i can expect for a good ad spot like large rectangle at the right side of the website for a single week.
    The country is India.
    Not a single niche , it ranges to so many subjects all about the country, its companies, famous personalities etc.

simply-seo, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  2. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ad spots on your site wouldn't be worth buying for me, since the site isn't in a single focused niche and doesn't have a significant amount of traffic for the general information site that it seems to be. Targeted visitors are much more valuable than General visitors.

If I were buying an ad spot, I would also need to see traffic numbers (Hopefully somewhat consistent) from a longer period like three months or more, rather than 2 weeks. You could exchange ad spots with a fellow webmaster though, and both of you would probably benefit.

lightless, Feb 7, 2011 IP