1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your suggestions for my SMO project

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by roomz, Mar 8, 2010.

Hi friends,
    I've got a SMO project in my hand to start. Its an artist's (abstract art) personal site. His works are pretty good , the problem is that the artist hasn't got any exposure to that scale yet. So his works are quite unexplored. Recently he decided to give it a go. So It would be really great if you guys could cite some preferable starting approaches for this project.
    Thanks in advance.
    Roomz

roomz, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  2. Internet Marketer

Internet Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok start with Social Networking about his art....join lots of community and give positive reviews about his art.....do make blogs and publish content about his art and market them ....this is how u shud start atleast....then let me know the progress then will help u more....good luck dude

Internet Marketer, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  3. roomz

roomz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion buddy..

roomz, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  4. Grobbulus

Grobbulus Peon

Best Answers:
    search for social networks around his niche and start networking. there's thousands of social networks around

Grobbulus, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  5. Kali Kola

Kali Kola Peon

Best Answers:
    I currently do the same thing. I work with a photographer, promoting his websites by managing his social media accounts. Right now we have only used Twitter, but we will be eventually using facebook, linkedin and craigslist.

Kali Kola, Mar 9, 2010 IP