1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New App Zulu

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ShinCA, Mar 12, 2014.

Zulu Inc. recently launched a new app called ZuluBoard. It is available out for iOS App Store and the Android Market. It is an app that essentially moves the traditional bulletin board onto the virtual platform. Most of these post on the current bulletin board updates the community around them about local events happening, new deals around the area, and a place for users to buy or sell items to the local community. Again, this app app has recently launched the market, therefore there are not a lot of locations and bulletin boards available to the community. We wish to expand the number of bulletin boards available for users around the country. Zulu Inc. HQ is based in California, so the downside is that there are mostly bulletin locations for California but we are hoping users outside of California would be open to this app and request a new bulletin board created for their location. I am posting here to encourage users to download the app to test the waters because I recently got hired as an intern for this company; so I am promoting this as much as I can. If there are any questions, bugs, any suggestions or recommendations to this new app such as request to launching a new bulletin board in your local area, I will happy forward these notes to my managers.

In honesty, I do get a bonus for providing the company with the most useful feedback regarding the app as well as new users under my referral code. Of course you are not forced to use my referral code, open suggestions and feedback on the app is great.

If any users do wish to use my referral code, it would greatly help me out and I thank you in advance for this.

How to use my referral code:
    1. Log in onto the ZuluBoard app
    2. Go to "Menu"
    3. Go to "Add Channel"
    4. Enter "amb015"
    5. A channel with number "20800615" will appear
    6. Click add and that is all.

You guys can check out more information about ZuluBoard at www.zulu-inc.com
    Comment below for any questions, suggestions, or request on creating new bulletin boards in your area.

ShinCA, Mar 12, 2014 IP