1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Bulletin Board Software

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Dragoon, Jan 19, 2009.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone was willing to try out, if not help develop Impbb.com.

Currently, it has a strong base, but it is lacking a few features such as private messaging, more admincp options, etc.

It is secure.
    It is bug free (as much as possible).
    It is fast.
    It is free software.

Thank you.

ImpBB.com

Dragoon, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  2. Dragoon

Dragoon Member

Best Answers:
    PS: We are trying to gather as many members as possible to help make this project a success!

Dragoon, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  3. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its going to be difficult to establish a user base when there are so many forums already on the market. Even though I run 4 forums, people like myself do not want to learn another system.

One suggestion I have is to contact a company like CPanel and see if they will offer your forum in their list of software. A lot of people use CPanel to install the SMF forum. So why not give them more options?

Its going to be easier to get people that are new to forums to try your software, then people that are set in their ways.

~kev~, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  4. Dragoon

Dragoon Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion. What other software offers solutions such as cpanel/fantastico? As I am not like to be affiliated with cpanel yet.

Dragoon, Jan 20, 2009 IP