1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new CMS & Page Builder

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by typos, Mar 6, 2015.

Greetings to all members of the forum.

After creating many websites using some popular CMS systems, I got very disappointed on how complicated they are. They are supposed to be very easy to use even for a plain user... but my experience tells me that its impossible for a plain user to create something decent using them. Even a programmer is having hard times to properly setup everything.. not to mention what happens when you want to create custom themes or plugins.. Sometimes the plugins needed to do simple things are making things even more complicated.. This is my opinion..

All these made me decide to attempt to develop my own CMS system. I started having some results that I think they are satisfying. I would like to share with you my work and of course i am very interested to know your thoughts about my project. Thank you very much.

The link to the admin panel:
    http://demo.typos.center/typOS/admin/login.php

Feel free to experiment with the admin panel. Don't forget to try the Page Building System. You will find some very interesting options there. Please do not destroy the database completely so others can experiment too:)

The project is not finished yet. Its having some bugs and many features missing. I intend to add much more design elements, an E-Shop module (already made some work on it), a Real Estate module (almost done) and more.

typos, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  2. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Wordpress is relatively easier CMS. It is true that without learning difficult to control these CMS. But I don't agree with programmer is having hard times to properly set up. If anyone learn properly, he can easily manage and set up these CMS.

xendurinan, Mar 15, 2015 IP