1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New company in the game for those looking for Web content.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tinbu, Mar 24, 2010.

Hello all,

Pete here, VP of Marketing for TinBu.

We are a company that powers over 75-80% of news and media sites in the US with 25 separate channels of web based content. Our content can be seen on the home page of AOL, on YAHOO, MSN, thousands of web sites from major portals down to a tiny blog or parked page.

Our content channels are fully customizable and can be added to any web site with a simple java script. We have channels for celebrity entertainment, weather, lottery information, horoscopes, global news, world soccer, live sports scores, mortgage information, sudoku games, live Powerball video draws, quotes of the day, child safety, automotive information, cheapest local gas prices, swimsuit models of the day (Averages 12.2 page views per unique user), fitness channels for exercising, recipes, stock information, music channels, crossword puzzles, school data, the list goes on.

Anyone looking to retain audiences on your site, make your page sticky, enhance your existing ad networks which is one of our biggest bonuses or just to add world class content on your web sites, certainly feel free to visit our home page at www.tinbu.com or reach out with any questions.

Cheers!

Pete

tinbu, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perfect... I'll spend 10K a month for my celebrity blog feed that reaches 100 people a day!!!

Kinda fishing the shallows when the big fish are out in deeper water aren't you?

internetmarketingiq, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  3. tinbu

tinbu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm not quite sure where in my post I mentioned a celebrity entertainment feed costs $10,000 a month but I am sure you obviously know what you are talking about or you would not have publicly made the comment so I would tend to agree with you, this scenario does not seem to be the most sound business decision for a site owner.

Point in fact, a client that runs a business of web site design and creation that regularly uses all 25 of our free revenue generating content channels in his various site designs introduced me to this forum and suggested I post a note on here just to let other people know we are out there if they have any interest. Our content is on the home page of AOL and on some of the largest on line news papers and media groups top down in the country from USA Today, NY Post, Boston Globe, I could go on all day but go to (tinbu dot com) and click on our client page to get an idea of who. (Sorry it still will not neubies post a link!) I would say I am not really fishing for anything here, more trying to show a demographic of folks that we would normally not meet at Ad-Tech or another news and media conference a truly unique method of adding the same world class content you would see on a major portal to your sites not only free but with a built in rev share paid to you with an enhancement given to your own ads for using our content.

For anyone else out there seriously looking to add content (and it is the exact same content that these clients are using on their sites like MSNBC and YAHOO! etc), it all can be added to any web site you have for free. (Slightly less than $10,000 a month.) I guess posting publicly does tend to reach all sorts interesting folks so you do not need to avail yourself of our services in any way if you do not want to but for rest of you out there that would like to learn more about what we ACTUALLY do, you can visit our web site where you can see our content can and does come free to add to any site, does not matter if you are a 100 Alexa content site down to a tiny 10M alexa rated parked page, all for free, it enhances your existing ads by placing them around our revenue generating content with a fresh built in revenue share paid to you for hosting it.

If anyone would like to see the channels we have available and how they can be added and customized to fit into your site etc, you can always check out our media kit with the break down of demographics and our upcoming channels click on the PDF file on the Benefit to Publishers section of our home age. For those domainer type folks interested in adding content, Owen Fragger's Domain Success group did a webinar with us last year which can be heard on our "Press" page - again sorry I can not post a link (Mouse over the screen shot on the right side at the bottom of the Press page and you can listen to it where many domain issues are addressed for those building up sites etc) We have been featured by Ron Jackson at DNJournal and also Domainnews dot com. Once I have the ability to post links I will do so but if you search for TinBu on DNJournal or Domainnews you will certainly see the articles on us. I have been a speaker at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. and all I can say is do your homework and diligence as our company may be of interest to some of you.

domainnews.com/en/company-profile-tinbu.com-traffic-generating-content-that-pays (dot) html
    or you can try
    dnjournal.com/cover/2009/march-tinbu (dot) htm

Good luck to all.

Cheers.

Pete

tinbu, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  4. tinbu

tinbu Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like it allowed me to post those two links after all so I can show a few more examples if folks can just add the WWW to the beginning! Hopefully when we have a few more posts under our belt I can show some links directly to examples of each channel for those interested. Here is a link to a sizable sampling of clients. In here you will see a thousand sites large and small including some of the DEVHUB network that has integrated our free add supported revenue driving content into their network of mini sites.

tinbu.com/tinbu_web/site/client_links.php?cate=0

If you click around in there you can get a first hand view of how our content can be customized and added freely to any web site you are building or have developed to further monetize your sites and increase user satisfaction and return traffic.

Good luck all!

Pete

tinbu, Mar 25, 2010 IP