1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New content management system with advance features

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by philippebodart, Feb 16, 2010.

I would like share a new site for creating Free Websites , content management system and I hope my suggestion could be useful for everyone who wish to have and create a website with their name as a domain. I created my website through WebriQ without any confusion and I am comfortable using it without any programming knowledge. WebriQ is a tool that is easily editable and is using advanced drag and drop technology.
    WebriQ offers many advantages compared to other providers of web space for instance unlimited number of sites, lots of capacity to store your own pictures, videos, graphics, music, downloads, etc. where everyone can create their own template with template creation kit for professional business and the best part is everything is absolutely for free. The WebriQ will build a dynamic portal engine in less than half an hour and will manage its complete content online is through an open Content Management System and Ecommerce Shopping Cart Module .
    Looking forward to hear what you guys think! about webriq.com

philippebodart, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  2. dotcomdude

dotcomdude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even though this looks like a blatant ad - I couldn't help but check it out as I'm always on the lookout for a good CMS that I can build in to clients sites.

For me, I think the ongoing prices are quite expensive. With about 70 clients so far I could never get on to a subscription-based model like that.

dotcomdude, Feb 17, 2010 IP