1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New creation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ad_robin, Mar 6, 2011.

hi,
    i want to create unique product which is not produce yet. can u guys pls give me some idea of yours about the new product and it can be any think like electronics, FMCG, Machinaries etc.

ad_robin, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  2. markgmktg

markgmktg Peon

Best Answers:
    There's plenty of things that you could create that are "new", just make some research and you should get a good idea.
    But man, don't do it. Don't reinvent the wheel, take what's already working out there and copy as much from it as you can and then add things that will make your product better then your competitors.
    Take for example weight loss pills and all that stuff. Reverse engineer what's hot and working already and then make it better.
    That's what you should do.

markgmktg, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  3. Avesel

Avesel Peon

Best Answers:
    Impossible to answer this question without knowing a single thing about you. Also, not a very useful question because there
    I would instead think of how you can do something a bit better than it is done right now, even if "it" is not high tech.
    Obvious examples:
    1) Are restaurants in your local town unclean? Offer a restaurant where customers can see a clean and sanitary kitchen.
    2) Do some stores make refunds difficult. Open a retail store where customers do not need a receipt to refund.

Avesel, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. belgin fish

belgin fish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nobody's gonna give you a million dollar idea, you have to come up with it on your own.

belgin fish, Mar 8, 2011 IP