1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New logo design for Kalendarju.com

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by codem, Sep 1, 2007.

Hi guys,

A friend of mine has a website www.kalendarju.com - this website is like an events database with events that are taking place around th maltese islands.

Website is up for re-design soon and this is a sample idea of the final design of this site http://www.storm-design.net/newkalendarju/

Kalendarju means calendar

I can offer 20$ for a good logo, to fit into the sample design, if its a REALLY GOOD logo i can ovver you 5$ extra. By paypal only!!

The logo has to be one of those glossy, web 2.0 style!

Post your entries on this public thread or PM. Then the site owners will choose the best logo. Thanks

codem, Sep 1, 2007 IP
  2. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    pm sent....

sb1234, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  3. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    you may want to post this in contest, they will infraction you for posting here, i would contact a mod if i were you

sb1234, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  4. cerious22

cerious22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i like the design so far, i would add a nice flash calendar to the right above the google ads for users to select certain dates. Good Luck with it

cerious22, Sep 3, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  5. wildsway18

wildsway18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a site with photoshop templates. Have you ever considered editing a ready made template, change colors and stuff with what you like? gtempl.blogspot.com is the site, i have a few you can pick from. Maybe you're interested.

wildsway18, Sep 7, 2007 IP