1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new script in beta description

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tlrussell@encorehr.com, Feb 18, 2008.

I have new a new script in beta and I am looking for comments about what you would want in software that isn't currently available. I am spending thousands in programming as we speak to make the ultimate directory. Things like:
    • grammar/spell check from very sophisticated vendor. Using the same one newspapers use.
    • Total rules based submission process no editor interaction necessary
    • initial check www for duplicate content
    • keyword density check
    • true revenue sharing options for authors
    • real seo on article not just site
    • isnare enabled distribution
    • google analytics for authors
    • software finds authors on the web and auto invites them automatically
    • link directory built in
    • author blogs section built in
    • credit based system for services. more articles/better articles more credits
    • user rating/relevance system
    • affiliate program friendly software finds keywords and assignees cj/clickbank programs automatically
    • tons of other stuff in beta
    • My question is I don't need to sell this but I can. It would be expensive say 300.00 but I would be improving it constantly.
    I am lucky in that I have an existing successful business and I can invest real money in this project. In my research about this industry I find a lot of people looking for free scripts and servers etc. I also don't see a whole lot of revenue generated from these endevours.

Is there really serious people out there looking for serious software directed at making really good CMS and trying to make money? If this is what you need leave a comment. Please no give me a review copy posts, software like this take real commitment(money). I'm not going to give it away. It will have real customer service and be constantly updated.

tlrussell@encorehr.com, Feb 18, 2008 IP