1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Social Media Platform that Pays You To Post Your Content!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by @P2PEngagement, Jul 15, 2014.

I'm recommending to all of my clients and followers that they sign up for the powerful new social media sharing platform that pays you to post your content.

They have thousands of retailers waiting to pay you for your posts! And it's completely free to sign up. It could be the next Facebook or Twitter with the revenue going to the content creator! :

Check it out!

https://www.leafit.biz/P2P

Gratefully,
    David H. BA (Psy.), MA(OD)
    Lead Engagement Synergist @P2PEngagement

@P2PEngagement, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It looks like just another CPA advertising platform with a "snap & post a picture to your social media sites" catch.

My question is how will FB or Pinterest not going to oppose all those affiliate pictures posted all over their sites? I don't care what innovation they are using, FB is not going to sit by idly if they start losing their advertising revenue. Or Pinterest. Or Twitter.

Or am I missing something?

qwikad.com, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. @P2PEngagement

@P2PEngagement Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This social media platform has the potential to cut out the middle man by virtue of the profit motive with a huge section of the online, retail and tech business segments. Why pay 2 layers or more worth of middle-person-affiliate/advertisers when you can connect directly to the retailer who wants to pay for your content and social selling value?

The major social media platforms are the ones making the money from the all the hard work that content creators, freelancers and bloggers are working and sweating so hard craft and to present to their audiences.

This platform connects thousands of retailers directly to you and I - the content creators and owners. The platform itself is the medium and the message.

This radical new social media site is designed to pay you to share your content directly from big business. From what I'm learning it can be substantial. Have you taken a look at the promotional video?

https://www.leafit.biz/P2P

Most importantly perhaps, it's going to be live in 2 weeks, currently being reviewed by the App store for 1 and being fine tuned with huge beta testing. What's critical here for readers is that they join for free now (like they would Twitter of Facebook)!

There are thousands of major retailers and online stores waiting to pay for content directly! No other major social media platform is offers that extraordinary value proposition to it's followers!

Gratefully,
    David H. BA (Psy.), MA(OD)
    Lead Engagement Synergist @P2PEngagement

@P2PEngagement, Jul 15, 2014 IP