1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Social Network Launched.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Moinism, Feb 9, 2011.

?

Did you like it?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi Guys..!!
    I've just seen a new social network and I would like to share it with you.
    It's FreeMaal.com and It's a mixture of many networks like facebook,twitter,blogger.
    You can make friends and communicate with them,share photos,upload music and videos like facebook.
    You can tweet and get followed or follow others.
    You can write blog right from your dashboard and get it read by a huge community.
    The best thing i liked most was their News feed ,Your activity is broadcasted on the homepage and even a person which is not your friend can see it.And you know what I mean:D
    I mean you can write blogs share your links and get it read next minute by many persons.The thing I missed their that HTML was not allowed in blog post,You can only write in plain text.:mad: But even then it's useful.;)
    I've heard they are launching HTML based blog post.I'm praying for it's immediate launch.
    I tell you the real story.:rolleyes:
    I wrote a blog post and the very next minute I saw that my post were read by 126 peoples.
    Enjoy it and if you have any thing like this Please share....

Moinism, Feb 9, 2011 IP