1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New social network site- E3Hub

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by E3Hub, Apr 7, 2013.

I created a social networking site that is getting a fair bit of traffic but I noticed that members are not sticking around and are not really using the full potential of the site. I am wondering if there is anyone out here who uses social networks regularly that could check out the site and provide me with some feedback- what you like/dislike about the site. http://e3hub.com

A little background on E3Hub: E3Hub was incorporated November 2011 and has reached over a million users within one year of being online. E3Hub is an online community enabling people to network, collaborate and share information with others connected to their hub. People use E3Hub to plan events, manage a group or team collaboration. It is a mix between a facebook and linkedin- the users can tag their connections as either professional or social. By doing this professional connections can not see your social connections and will not see any photos of content posted by your social connection. I have included an advertising revenue sharing feature for ads clicked on your profile page you would get a percentage of the revenue. This way the more connections/friends you have the higher earning potential you would have. See my profile page as an example: http://e3hub.com/cgi-bin/UserPages/ITNET.

The Hubsite section on E3Hub (http://e3hub.com/cgi-bin/HubPages) allows members to create a private network page. It's kind of like a group page. The page allows the hubsite owner to earn a percentage of advertising revenue on their page. The page owner could activate tabs such as News, twitter, idea, share, fundraising, groups, calendar, blogs, polls and swirls. Have a look at a Hubsite example: http://e3hub.com/SAPUserGroupOttawa

E3Hub, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just sign up.
    Quick feedback here.
    How about add another payment processor like "alertpay/payza" especially from Indian people.

As i noticed what was just listed was

Anyway, i'll go and check more and if i found anything else. I let you know.

coolrohit222002, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. E3Hub

E3Hub Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been looking into other processors other than Paypal. I will have a look into alertpay & payza. Thanks for the info..

E3Hub, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  4. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alertpay and payza mean the same thing. Anyway i also forgot to mention liberty reserve too.
    If possibly you can add google checkout, 2checkout (2CO), amazon payment and authorize.net payment.
    Then that would be better as those are some of the top most used payment processor that would vary in any other countries. Glad to helped :)

coolrohit222002, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  5. E3Hub

E3Hub Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, What is mentioned for payment options:

PayPal
    Interac Email Transfer (Canada Only)
    FedEx 2day
    Post 7day
    MoneyBookers

These are the method for E3Hub to pay our members the shared advertising revenue earned from clicks on their profile page, blogs or hubsites. FedEx and post option is mailed check. I am also thinking for Prepaid debit cards. E3Hub doesn't charge for the service only for membership upgrades such as the ability to see who is viewed your profile. We also have connected in our E3HUb Network is hiretree.com a site to offer professional services and hubolu.com a marketplace site kind of like ebay. Both were launched last month.

I am also thinking about franchising cities for Hubolu.com and Hiretree.com. Someone could own a franchise for their city location and would promote and market the site locally. They would control and manage all users that are registered in their city. They would earn 50% profit share to the income earned in their location. The revenue comes from user membership levels, listing fees and advertising. The franchise owner will also be able to sell their ownership down the road. If their city membership goes viral their franchisee could be worth a lot. Let me know your thought on the franchise idea.

E3Hub, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. reed jones

reed jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey this sounds pretty cool
    I will sign up and let you know what I think

reed jones, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  7. E3Hub

E3Hub Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Reed, I am curious to know what you think of the site. I will be adding a CRM on the My Connection page. Users will be able to add notes, update contact info and keep track of contacts. I guess this is a feature more for someone in sales. Thanks for checking it out.

E3Hub, Apr 17, 2013 IP