1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to advertising established local business--please help with best way to...

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by michellis, Jul 28, 2012.

... monetize 2 ads we've just completed and uploaded to youtube.

Our biz is in Austin, TX, and we produce building plans for commercial tenants, and are branching more into permitting. Austin is notorious for its long and strict permitting process, which is what we addressed in our ads in a humorous way.

We're not sure whether to put a poll on our brand-spanking new FB page, or put the same poll on the front page of our website.

Our target audience includes folks down at the city plan review, commercial real estate agents, general contractors, subcontractors (electricians, a/c guys, etc) and small business owners (dry cleaners, restaurants, hair salons, chiropractors, frozen yogurt stores, and many more). So, really, quite a range. Many of these folks are not very internet savvy, and many do not have facebook accounts. So while I think that a video poll would be ideal, the reality is that most is these guys won't take the time to sign up for FB just to watch our videos and vote in our poll.

My husband and I would appreciate ANY advice on how to best run this, our first ever, marketing campaign.

Thank you!

Some links, if you care to look at them:
    austinplansforpermits dot com (which is a wordpress theme, btw)
    facebook dot com/AustinPlansforPermits

and our videos:
    youtube dot com/user/austinplansforpermit

michellis, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  2. droppedwebsites

droppedwebsites Guest

Best Answers:
    I would suggest running FB ads targetting your locality, adding a landing page to your site and FB. Use all the ways instead of putting the effort on just one method. You will not know which one would deliver you the result unless you try that.

droppedwebsites, Aug 3, 2012 IP