1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to content

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Carl Mason, Jun 15, 2013.

?

Price of a good value quality writer

Poll closed Jan 15, 2014.
  1. $5-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. $10-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. $20-30

100.0%
  4. $30-40

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi guys,

can you get good content on digital point? when I say good content, Fresh and Un-spun

I have a budget of around $10 per article if the right writer comes around

I have tried elance with not much success any recommendations?

Carl Mason, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I recently paid two people $25 each to write articles. Both provided good examples of their work (verifiable, as in on their sites). One delivered a pile of crap, the other did well. I don't think it matters whether you spend $5 or $25 or even more, there's still a chance whoever is delivering the work is a bottom-feeder. Overall, though, my experience with content writers has been poor. I will stick to writing for myself.

Have a read through this recent thread about the topic: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/beware-of-bad-writers.2657177/

ryan_uk, Jun 15, 2013 IP
    Carl Mason likes this.
  3. Dan2007

Dan2007 Member

Best Answers:
    It depends how many words per article... the usual going rate is $1 per 100 words. I usually pay this price and I've had a few good writers from digitalpoint. You could also try hiring on a freelance website such as elance.com

Just make sure you get them to send you atleast 1 sample so you can judge the quality of their writing before hiring them.

Dan2007, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. GuardianAngel

GuardianAngel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I truly believe that one should ask for samples first before hiring a writer. If possible, you can also check the reviews of his clients.

GuardianAngel, Jun 20, 2013 IP