1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New To Digital Point, Here's how I make Money Online!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JeanMarc Prudhomme, May 11, 2014.

Hey guys, I'm new to digital Point forum so I would like to contribute to the forum. I browsed around a bit and realized that a lot of people have a hard time making money online.

So I'll post a short step by step guide of what i do to make money online, keep it simple and if you need more explanation just P.M. I'll be glad to help out.

I think that E'mail marketing is simply the best way to go for a newbie, Fast, reliable, recurring, low cost to start up, scale easily.

So here's what you need to do.

-Find a niche you are truly interested in, because you will be talking about this for a long time to come. you will research it, live it, breath it.
    - Get a Website, an auto responder ( we're looking at 20$ a month, Low start up cost )
    - make a squeeze page offering a free product in exchange of there email address (product can be a report, ebook, video series, audios, etc)
    - create an auto responder in which you offer valuable content to your readers and promote products closely related to your niche. Try offering quality only, you want to create a sense of expertise and trust in your readers.
    - drive traffic to your squeeze page.

It's really just that simple, obviously it takes a lot more work then just typing this thread, you have to choose stuff, create the pages, write the emails, all the fun stuff that comes along.

You need to understand right now that Internet Marketing is hard work... not complicated, just hard work that takes time and effort. But once you've got momentum and start making money, this is a really fun business to be in.

So hope this helps and is a good way to present myself in the Forum.
    If anyone needs me to answer a question don't be shy to ask away... in this thread of P.M.

Success is a Mindset
    JeanMarc

JeanMarc Prudhomme, May 11, 2014 IP
  2. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice way to start in the digital point. Welcome to the board.

unna, May 11, 2014 IP
  3. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some nice tips you got there and I agree that mailing list is worth gold.
    But you gotta know how to do it.
    And actually one of the biggest problems people have is building that list.
    Sure you can drive traffic but you need a lot and you need it targeted.
    Myself I get great results with paid traffic, I get Thousands of new subscribers every month with Solo ads.
    Sure there are other ways like Facebook and more,
    but Solo ads are the quickest and most targeted for me.

Alex Leizerovich, May 11, 2014 IP
  4. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Nice advices, welcome to Digital Point! :)

FTS!, May 13, 2014 IP