1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new to selling proxys,were to start

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Pirated, Jun 29, 2012.

Hello there,

I have a big interest in starting a small business in selling proxy's online but confused with what to do.I have read few e-books but still wondering whats the next step to take,each one of them has different way's on how to apply myself to do this sort of project.
    So far I have chosen a domain name(not registered yet) but when i do im going for .com..
    when it comes to hosting i have searched many hosting sites and also had a chat with live support to make sure it was ok for them to host my project.
    Still no go,they all have so many plans Im lost on what one to pick.untill i found http://www.xproxyhost.com/ i think i might go with them for my hosting needs..I plan on using and having only 1 website,,,i heard i needed a VPS host with 256mb Ram and 300GB of bandwidth but they usally dont have the webcreator tool i need right?id have to have the site first.
    im going to be using the proxy script Glype on my site once i get it up and running...

Any advice would mean a lot to me.I will take any info given to me at this point.
    I honestly dont know if this is the right place to post this thread...tyvm everyone in advanced.

Pirated, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take a VPS 512mb RAM,20GB HDD,400-500GB Bandwidth....
    install kloxo panel
    create private Nameserver or use domain Nameserver
    then create new account inside kloxo panel...
    in new acc install proxy script which you want....

ViperBlood, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  3. Pirated

Pirated Peon

Best Answers:
    tyvm il give this a try

Pirated, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  4. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking at starting a proxy visit http://talkproxies.com to join our proxy community we are in the process of getting a new design as we speak.

Regards

Luke

lukey372, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  5. WebmasterWorkforce

WebmasterWorkforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    I spent months researching how to start up a business like this. There is a ton of information out there on webmaster message boards such as this one. There are a number of ways to go about doing what you want to do. It's just a matter of preference of how you want things set up. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but it's worth it.

WebmasterWorkforce, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  6. jive

jive Member

Best Answers:
    Another forum you might want to check out is blackhatworld.

jive, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  7. backhost

backhost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can always sell VPN accounts instead of Proxy's.

Get a vps install the vpn software like openvpn if you decide to go with offering VPN accounts or just install kloxo and then a proxy script and start selling from there.
    Also I highly suggest you to register that domain before it is registered and if you don't register it then do not share it with anyone because they may take your idea of the domain and register it before you can or am.

backhost, Jul 18, 2012 IP