1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to this Industry Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Prism Grid Hosting, Nov 8, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to the web hosting industry and I was wondering if anyone can give me any advise about how to drum up new customer sales? We really don't have alot for paid advertising and so we need some ways to get customers in so that we can really look at other Options.

Now mind you I am not advertising our business, just asking for a lil bit of advise :) Look forward to hearing from you all soon with some help :)

Prism Grid Hosting, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. rashin01

rashin01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One simple answer: SEO.

rashin01, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  3. Darkforest

Darkforest Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you can, offer reseller packages and/or affiliate schemes which would let your customers earn discounts or some money. Become a member on various other Internet Marketing forums and try to promote your service there.
    Also, look into going to startup events or startup forums or some other places related to startups. Try and offer them some cheap website hosting for their web-app or whatever it is they're making :)
    If you can afford to do so, sponsor someone with webhosting in exchange for putting up an advertisement of your hosting on their site. Make sure it's targeted though, so it has either something to do with internet business or tech in general; for example, dedicated servers, VPS, HTML/CSS development, maybe someone who wants to put up a portfolio as a web developer? ;)

Darkforest, Nov 10, 2013 IP