1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New topic or not at all?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by trikman, Sep 15, 2009.

Hi every body! i decided to register here as seen the topic- social networks. i guess we all have a Facebook.com accounts, or used to have at myspace.com.

nowadays there are lot's of articles on wikipedia about this social networks and how great the income of it's owners is.

but the problem is that nothing new is happening! i mean they are just copying each other without any development. Xcuber.com can be an exception - at least they combined a starting page with a social network and got the function of personalisation- which is new (maybe only one site with such function).

Some people think, that forums and social networks are almost the same, but nobody is to to create something new.

so the idea is to hear all the preferences and all the wills about the website and create an absolutely new one!

do anybody has an idea?

trikman, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  2. geohsu

geohsu Peon

Best Answers:
    ok,let me check Xcuber.com out,what is new function.

geohsu, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  3. trikman

trikman Peon

Best Answers:
    well, i guess it is something new, at least igoogle and facebook don't have such a cool thing.

but i guess i google is not for doing it as they have another policy ... but what about facebook?:confused:

trikman, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  4. natalie1981

natalie1981 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just like Facebook for their games. Otherwise, when I really need to socialize or get some tips, I look for forums.

natalie1981, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  5. trikman

trikman Peon

Best Answers:
    well, i've seen some icons with games logo, so games must be available soon i guess)

trikman, Sep 16, 2009 IP