1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Watch Videos Online Site - Really need some help.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by UnFunded, May 18, 2009.

I have recently started a new video-share where my users will watch movies, tv, music videos, etc for free. As you can see at top level, it works, and if I link a post, say maybe Eminem 3AM HD, youcan also see that I have managed to show only the newest post/single post and a new sidebar added to the bottom of those pages. That is fine and dandy, but the issues I face now are that my category entries only show one post at a time, and I would much rather them show all the posts, but title only - not the embedded videos or content (similar to the sidebar for top rated/latest, but in the category page, representing that data). Take my watch documentaries online section for example.

How can I make these changes AND retain a single-post view on the front page? So, how can I list my categories etc correctly, but maintain post+sidebar only on the index? Thank you so much in advance, and extra points if anyone who has modified BlogSimplified can tell me how to have the same padding on my new bottom sidebar as I have in the right side one?

Thanks again,
    Brian

UnFunded, May 18, 2009 IP
  2. alfa_375

alfa_375 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can give a tweak to existing theme, thats what I do for living.

alfa_375, May 20, 2009 IP