1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Webmaster Newsletter

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Energie9, Jan 4, 2011.

We have decided it is time for webmasters to come together a bit and try and help each other succeed.

What we are putting together is a webmasters newsletter that will be sent out 3-4 times a week and will be written by fellow webmasters. The newsletters will contain advice articles, products (free and paid), services (also free and paid), news about the industry and pretty much anything else you can think of that is webmaster related.

Our goal is to provide webmasters with the best resource possible to help them grow their businesses.

Also for anyone that signs up between now and February 1st will be entered into a draw to win 1 year of hosting from our hosting company (in my sig link)

Finally anyone that is interested in being apart of this (as a contributor) PM me and we can talk. It is a great way to get exposure for your product or site. It is just like being a guest blogger or writer for a magazine. We are beginning to put together content and issues of the newsletter now so contact us ASAP to be apart of the first few issues.

Thanks for your time, if you have any questions, comments, or interested in being apart of it feel free to PM me.

Energie9, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  2. alishaneuron

alishaneuron Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to say congratulate :) to you for adding this new news letter page in webmaster tool. I hope its also really very helpful to promote the business. Its really a big innovation in the field of internet marketing. I already register on it the last day. Anyway thanks for sharing.

alishaneuron, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  3. Matyy_22

Matyy_22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact me, and update me with my order. This is the 10th day, and you didnt reply me on any of my PM's.

Contact me..

Bye!

Matyy_22, Jan 13, 2011 IP