1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie in Help - About Article Marketing .

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Arjianwen, Jul 1, 2011.

Hi Friends , I am new to Article Marketing , but quite old to affiliate Marketing , I was previously doing email marketing and now i would like to start Article Marketing also ,

So , People , Kindly tell me :

1.What Exactly is Article Marketing /?

2.Can I Make Huge Sales with Article Marketing ?

3.List of Sites to submit my Articles about e books to generate more sales .

Any help will highly be respected by me , Kindly help me .

Thanks Everyone .

Arjianwen, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. jaysol

jaysol Peon

Best Answers:
    I too am interested in finding out more about Article Marketing. I have dabbled in using some services for sending out spun versions of my article and have had a few of my articles published but it is a slow process and am looking to see if I am doing something wrong and if some out there has a better method.

jaysol, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. dpuser09

dpuser09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well as far as i understand you write some articles and then post them over sites like ezinearticles.com to get some seo and links

dpuser09, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  4. KateFP

KateFP Peon

Best Answers:
    just search this forum, there are many threads about article marketing, some very useful ones. as to making HUGE SALES, i strongly doubt you can do that with article marketing only. you should probably look into other ways of generating traffic too. good luck!

KateFP, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  5. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is a good beginning, start your backlinks and get the word out there, make it a practise to do article marketing or article submissions once every month for your website and create link diversity by getting links of other forms also to your sites, you should see sales or ad clicks in 3 months time as traffic starts to kick in and SERPs starts stabilising.

COBSolutions, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  6. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is the writing of articles related to what you do and submitting them to the article directories. You may also guest post on related blogs and stand to gain from the maximum exposure you articles are likely to get.

Backlinks are the backbone of SEO. You need to get as many links as possible pointing back to your site. By submitting your site you stand to get links through the author resource box. When this articles get published elsewhere you get more links. Since articles can go viral, you can very easily get lots of links by just submitting articles.

kylelawrence, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  7. john newland

john newland Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing has lost some of its luster due to google's "quality downgrade" of many of the article sites. Articles are a great way to drive traffic, but I wouldn't want it to be my only traffic stream. In some SEO course I bought, they said if you want to use article marketing, you should be prepared to submit 25 fresh articles per week. I actually just googled "article sites" and the top response was a post called "Top 50 Article Directories By Traffic, Pagerank". link: http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php

So, there you have 50 sites to have your articles published. Make sure that at each site you set up the full author bio/profile page, including links to whichever site you are pushing traffic towards. Each of these sites will have a section that explains excatly what they allow in terms of links, and exactly what they are looking for in terms of articles.

Good luck. Please post occassionally with updates on your progress

john newland, Jul 12, 2011 IP