1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie in need of solid advice and opinion on ideas to invest and willing to learn :)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by malik88, Apr 22, 2012.

Hello,
    Hope you are well, i am new to internet business and want to set up my own internet business, i have spent the last few days researching online and getting to know about various terms and getting to know about different ways of making money online. I wanted to get some help and opinion about:
    -How to start
    -The different ways of making money online
    -best way of making money online
    -Best growth potential for future
    -How to get orders
    -How to sell
    -Basically what should i do and what should i expect

If you could take some time out of your valuable time to help and guide me i would greatly appreciate it...

I have about 2000 dollars saved after alot of hard work and i want to invest online in a safe way which will return my original investment in a short time...My goal is to set up my own office and company and i want to succeed with hard work in online business...
    I don't have any experience,however
    I have vast knowledge about sports,news,politics and current affairs and i am very good with English...

I have heard that people on this forum are very helpful and give genuine advice....
    The expert and successful people on this forum,kindly advise me

-Please donot give me any offers of investment into your business
    -Please donot give me short double your money ideas
    -Please donot sell your own stuff like websites to me

I am a newbie but i am serious to succeed and i am willing to learn and i want the help of genuine people on this forum... if possible please personal message me with your advice and opinion aswell, again i would really really really appreciate genuine replies :)

malik88, Apr 22, 2012 IP