1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie needs CMS info for paysite

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by user1, Mar 31, 2009.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to digitalpoint. I plan to open adult paysite and my knowledge in adult business is just about managing tgp/mgp sites, programming html, design and something small about SEO.

I would like to know since I'm not server managing person, what kind of CMS would be just about right if I want to have something similar to videosz.

What do I need to know about CMS and database? that goes together right? As you see I technically don't know stuff, just how to upload stuff to the server, but nothing about managing my dedicated server.

But at least I have to start somewhere. Thanks!

user1, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  2. RockyMtnHi

RockyMtnHi Active Member

Best Answers:
    A quick entry into the content management system world is Wordpress. We use it on all of our client sites, including our own seo web development website. I recommend that you buy Wordpress for Dummies to get started.

It is simple, powerful and has a huge development community - a good combination.

RockyMtnHi, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  3. RockyMtnHi

RockyMtnHi Active Member

Best Answers:
    RockyMtnHi, Apr 6, 2009 IP