1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie wants to know how to earn from a website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ngky7, Jul 6, 2010.

Hi all, im new here. I was thinking of earning little money from website. Nice to meet you guys!

I am still a student and needed little cash every month to attend my hobby lesson!!(saxophone).
    Im from multi media in college and from Singapore
    Do know a little knowledge of html coding, know how to use adobe ps, illu and stuff.
    I work part time in a concert production team doing sound and lighting as well!
    I do my own recording at home with logic and stuff.

Anyway!

I do not have a host or domain now.
    I have no idea what to do.
    I have no idea where to start off.
    I am thinking of doing warez sites? or adult stuff? earning from downloads and stuff? but I heard all these warez site is risky, and ads dont accept it.
    I am also thinking of doing something like fiverr

Please guide me

Thanks ! Ken

ngky7, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, first make a hubpage and put some adsense on it. Next, write some content. Then, start joining forums and posting your hubpage link in your signature.

Eventually, the goal is to buy a domain and make a site. You will need a hosting account though.

furca, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. kievrent

kievrent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One more way - to buy expired domain with good PR and create website with the same thematic. Then sell links. Fast and easy.

kievrent, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  4. cryingjoker

cryingjoker Peon

Best Answers:
    Since your environment is more on music you can create blog in blogspot or wordpress related to music. That will help you earn money online...

cryingjoker, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  5. bandito1

bandito1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Creating a blog is definitely a good way to get started. Plus you can make it about something your interested. Then put ads up and sell stuff.

bandito1, Jul 7, 2010 IP