1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie.....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Luke Sampson, Apr 27, 2013.

Hope you can help or point me in the right direction.

I stumbled on this site when looking at designing a flyer for my newly created business.

I already have a website which a friend of mine designed based on a themeforest template and I already have a logo however i am desperate need of some business cards.

I noticed there is a section on the forum where i can supply some details and someone will be able to design me a business card. However i don't seem to be able to post in the forum.

Any ideas why this might be ?

Luke Sampson, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. tawfiq2013

tawfiq2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    well what u could dois go to fiverr.com they could design you a business card and actually for 5$ maybe and then you could post on the forums. now on digital point you would have to estblish yourself as a member before you could be able to do that https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/established
    and it will tell you exactly what to do

tawfiq2013, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  3. Luke Sampson

Luke Sampson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks tawfiq2013 , that is great help.

I did take a look at fiverr.com but thinks seem to be more established and professional here.

Looking at the instructions for here , i think this will be my best route in. Just hope i can dig deep to contribute something that people will like! :eek:)

Luke Sampson, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do have to have at least 3 likes before you can start posting topics in the BST (Buy Sell Trade) section. However, you can post a response to someone else's thread. Head over to the Design forums and choose any "Selling" thread that suits your fancy.

Sharpay, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  5. Luke Sampson

Luke Sampson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sharpay , i have emailed creationz as his work looks fab!! will try and siff out a few more later , but have been sat in front of the computer too long and need a little break now.

6. tawfiq2013

tawfiq2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    no problem my friend glad i could give some assistance but like sharpy said you have to get some likes in order to be established memeber you have to look for that could intrest ppl and they would like adn maybe even a response in one of the converstation that you could help with will also do

tawfiq2013, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  7. Luke Sampson

Luke Sampson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep , thanks quite new to design, more of a consumer really so would be difficult to find something of interest. I would like yours ans sharpy post for helping me but i don't think i can do that just yet.