1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

News Articles

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Roosta, Jul 5, 2009.

I'm not really sure where to place this as it's all new to me but I think I'm in the right place.

I'm building a website for the first time, my problem is I have no idea how I can efficiently put News articles on my Webpage without having to type it in manually then reload the pages onto the net. Basically what I want to be able to do is put an article up on the site in a couple of seconds and it will automatically make it top of the News articles and the rest will shift down a spot. I hope that all makes sense.

This website will be used from more than one user so something that is accessible from separate computers is needed. I guess I'm looking for a script but if someone could lead me in the right direction or explain it to me it'd be much appreciated as this is all very confusing.

Roosta

Roosta, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  2. pegasusteam

pegasusteam Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is exactly what you need - wordpress.org

pegasusteam, Jul 6, 2009 IP