1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

News Release Script - Is there Something Like This Available?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Webgold, Nov 12, 2011.

Hi

I am wondering if anyone knows of a script that can do the following:

Say I have 5 websites. If website 1 releases a new article I want a small snippet of the news + an image and a link to the new article to appear on the other 4 websites.

So its kind of a news management system. Just an easy way of updating the other sites quickly with the latest content releases.

It would use a database and have a login panel etc. Does anyone know of something like this?

Thanks for any help! :)

Webgold, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  2. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if it will fit your exact needs but you can check http://managewp.com/ if you are using wordpress. It is not auto posting to other websites/blogs but it is a single management system from where you can post, update etc. all your websites. Tried it out a few days ago and it looks cool. If you use 3 websites or less then it is also free. And it if from prelovac which is one of the most trusted wordpress plugin developers in the wordpress community.

waziuz, Nov 13, 2011 IP