1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche website, but legal issue?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WM32, Jul 14, 2013.

I was thinking of starting a google adsense site involving coupons. I was going to make my site a niche site for a particular brand and write articles about each coupon. However, I was going to take coupons from other larger sites and then add them to mine. Has anyone every done this? Could there be a legal implication?

WM32, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  2. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you arent using a TM name in your domain or sites name you should be ok... I mean, companies put out coupons to gain exposure and business, what would they have against free promotion on your site? Just be legit about it - there are tons of mommy coupon blogs that go around the web and make daily posts about the good deals when they show up to inform their readers, the companies putting out the coupons must love this.

ChR0n1k, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. pro2sell

pro2sell Active Member

Best Answers:
    use adsense in a different way. create the coupon site and "sell" them as an incentive e.g. a like on FB...

pro2sell, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    The coupon you are going to list on your site are coupons of a company, not of the website.. but don't copy exactly...it may be questionable!

SERPpoint, Jul 15, 2013 IP