1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

no traffic in my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by faycal006, Sep 29, 2024.

?

why i have no traffic in my website

1. i should waite more time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. blogger its not the best choice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I have a website on Blogger that specializes in pets. There are no visitors, knowing that the number of articles is 110 and the domain is one month old.

https://www.petsforever.pro/

faycal006, Sep 29, 2024 IP
  2. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you actively promoting on Twitter or facebook or anywhere else? Is your content being indexed?

ForgottenCreature, Sep 30, 2024 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why do you think your brand new website deserves traffic over your competition who have been doing this for much, much longer? What is Google supposed to have seen in your site that is lacking in the other websites?

I am, however, intrigued that elderly Algerians are buying Chihuahuas and Cavalier Kings Charles Spaniels - breeds I wouldn't expect to be plentiful there.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2024 IP
  4. omarppc

omarppc Banned

Best Answers:
    You need to submit your site to the google console to be able to get indexed faster also you should work on sharing your website in social media and getting backlinks

omarppc, Oct 2, 2024 IP
  5. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I checked your site a bit, and It's a positive sign that Google has indexed 12 pages of your site, but it also highlights that there's room for growth. If you have 110 articles but only 12 pages are indexed, it suggests that Google may not be discovering or properly indexing all of your content. Here are a few steps to help improve the situation:

• Check for Crawl Errors
    • Improve Internal Linking
    • Ensure High-Quality, Unique Content
    • Check for Indexing Requests
    • Update Content Regularly
    • Promote Pages with Backlinks
    • Social Media and Other Channels

Note: A one-month-old domain is still very new, which is likely a key reason why you're not seeing significant traffic yet. Domain age does play a role in SEO and site traffic, though it's just one of many factors.

bijutoha, Oct 14, 2024 at 10:21 PM IP