1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Normal coffee

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spiced, Sep 8, 2023.

Am i the only one who just wants a normal black coffee. At most I will occasionally put some cream/milk in mine but thats about it. Coffee is becoming more of an expensive dessert nowadays with all this fancy foam and whipped cream. Not saying i have a problem with this but i just like to keep it simple.

spiced, Sep 8, 2023 IP
    vrwrys likes this.
  2. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    Good post.It's amazing how many things you can do with coffee.I can drink my coffee black with just sugar or I can drink it with one of those fancy creamers on the market.I guess its the mood I'm in or what's available.

vrwrys, Sep 9, 2023 IP
  3. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Banned

Best Answers:
    My first coffee after I wake up has to be a good old black coffee - no sugar, no cream. And I agree with you 100%, I actually see those as fancy desserts. So, yeah, every now and then I have one of those as a dessert. I mean, white chocolate, coconut milk, honey, caramel - yummy. But it's not coffee, not in my book.

Edna Welburg, Sep 11, 2023 IP
  4. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    When we came to caffee my husband asks for simple black coffee) and I ask for a cappuccino) It's all about taste preferences)

MargoFarrel, Sep 12, 2023 IP
  5. php_daemon

php_daemon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good old black coffee all the way, a shot of (double) espresso even. I would sometimes add a drop of sugar-free plant-based milk for texture/taste just to be adventurous, but that's it. Everything else is blasphemy.

php_daemon, Sep 14, 2023 IP
  6. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mean, there are coffee of all kind of flavors. I can take a black coffee anytime. The rest is pushed by marketing...

mike30, Sep 14, 2023 IP