1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not Blogging, is it CMS? How do I allow visitors 2 share articles in secure manner

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rich_uk, Dec 20, 2006.

I know what I want but I really have no idea on what I should be looking for for this and I would really really appreciate some feedback or ideas or perhaps even some URL's to be thrown in for me to take a look at.

I don't mind paying for a script or giving some free code a try and if anybody was willing then of course I would consider paying you for some bespoke code for the job (if needed)

I'm aware of the BLOG nature that's huge currently but that won't work for this specific area of my idea..

Basically what I need is a controlled, secured way for any Tom, dick or Harry with an interest in what my site's about to be able to just come along and write about their own experiences with regards to BLAH. These posts will be 'reviewable' by Admin and then released and in turn these will be released as visitor's own experience.

I would appreciate some advice/feedback on this.

Regards,

Rich

rich_uk, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  2. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    mad4, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  3. max101

max101 Peon

Best Answers:
    sounds like a wiki!

postnuke (postnuke.com) with pagesetter (elfisk.dk) does the trick though - pndemo.com for more info.

max101, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  4. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think you could do that several different ways with DRUPAL

Tearabite, Jan 1, 2007 IP