1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Notification Program

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Biffaboy, Aug 16, 2012.

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I thought i'd post on this forum as there are a lot of people who know what they are on about here.

Our computers are all connected by LAN - but we need a program that will show notifications sent by another person on the network. A notification that won't disappear unless the person actually confirms they have seen it.

Also what would be great but probably won't be able to find is a complete log of everything - so when they received this notification, when they confirmed it (if they confirmed it or not) and how many long it takes them to complete them.

I know there are probably no programs out there that can do this - but we just need a simple version that can send a notification showing the date, time and a little message saying what needs to be said.

I'm hoping that there is something out there that can do this sort of thing, as it would be perfect for us.

Biffaboy, Aug 16, 2012 IP