1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Now that I launched my app, How do I attract advertisers to put ads on my app?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xxyanlixx, Oct 7, 2012.

Misleading title. I have NOT launched app, but would like to know how to market it. I know it take time for an app to start generating traffic so I will wait. When I hit 100,000 downloads I will find advertisers. My question is from where? and how do i charge them?

many thanks

xxyanlixx, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  2. xxyanlixx

xxyanlixx Peon

Best Answers:
    hey hope somebody can give some clues here

xxyanlixx, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. atomweb

atomweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is you app about?

In the end the price that users will pay for using your app depends on what services you have to offer.

atomweb, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. TheDuke2011

TheDuke2011 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would wait until you have a good user base, get tons of players before you think about finding advertisers. They have to have some incentive for advertising on your app and traffic is a biggy here. Once you have a good amount of players, find a scraper for yellow pages and get a list of business emails. Pitch them your app and the amount of traffic it gets and show them it converts. You can also post on a variety of forums to find advertisers. People are always looking to do ad swaps as well. Those are sometimes good for the beginning stage. hope this helps. In time, the more traffic you get, people will come to you and ask to advertise. If you make a website as well, you can have the amount of traffic on there along with details and prices on the adverting spot on your app.

TheDuke2011, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  5. xxyanlixx

xxyanlixx Peon

Best Answers:
    Your advice definitely helps. Thank you! I was told admob, adiquity or adnetwork are good ways to find advertisers too.
    You are right. I'm still at the introduction phase and will need more traffic to attract advertisers. I'm planning to tweet my app everyday and FB message my friends about this app then let the word of mouth spreads. I'm definitely open to more marketing strategies...

xxyanlixx, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  6. mariajames1

mariajames1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well sometimes acceptable for the alpha stage. achievement this helps. In time, the added cartage you get, humans will appear to you and ask to advertise

mariajames1, Oct 9, 2012 IP