1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obtaining Funding

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pileofcrap, Dec 19, 2010.

I have a lot of ideas I would love to see come to fruition. Unfortunately for me my bills leave me little left over disposable income.

That said, I've been considering getting a loan (I realize many say it's a bad idea) but I have a few ideas at the top of my list that I am confident would be 100% money makers.

What avenues exist to obtain a credit line other than going through a bank. I'm looking for something online, mainly.

Thanks

pileofcrap, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  2. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of a loan, you could start up getting a few bucks else where? Maybe look into some other online ideas first! Just saying because getting a loan, is well...yeh :p

MyEasyCpa, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  3. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use loans, credit cards etc as the very last option as well the massive interest just isnt worth it in many occasions. You've probably already tried these lines but can a family member or friend lend you a little money.

powerlifer, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  4. pileofcrap

pileofcrap Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been working on making digital goods to sell on here and other webmaster forums. I think, or hope rather, that it will provide some funding.

pileofcrap, Dec 23, 2010 IP