1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering $500 per sale.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JoeVlcek, Aug 17, 2011.

I own a SEO firm, but we have been concentrating on clients and have not had time to promote our firm. I have decided to offer $500 for a referral which becomes our client.

This is a higher end sale and will require more of a hands on approach, but it is perfect if you are a web designer or developer and have clients who can benefit from more search traffic.

If you refer a business to us, email me or pm me and let me know which business you referred to us. If that business signs on with us, we will pay you $500. A business that you refer MUST contact us, we will not make initial contact with the businesses.

Our firm has had amazing success with medium size, online businesses. Our site showcases some of our clients who have had up to 1000% growth rates with us. So, we should be able to close a high percentage of referrals sent to us.

If you want more information about the firm or have any other questions, pm me.

Thanks
    Joe

JoeVlcek, Aug 17, 2011 IP