1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering free WordPress installations

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by snails07, Jan 14, 2011.

I have recently launched a new site that offers free WordPress installations.
    All you need is your registered domain name and we will install WordPress and set up custom email addresses for you. As well as this we will also install a themes package of your choice and a plugins package to help with security, SEO and database backups.

All we ask is that you host your website with one of our hosting partners and we will then receive a commission from them for referring you as a customer.
    So you get WordPress installed and correctly set-up for free, and we receive payment from the hosting provider.

Our hosting partners are reputable, quality providers and offer some great deals including free domain name registration (if you don't already have one).

Please visit Free WordPress Installs to get the full details.

Cheers

(Now I'm not too sure if this post would be considered spamming but we are offering a genuine service that some people will find useful, so if this is considered spam, then I apologize! :eek: )

snails07, Jan 14, 2011 IP