1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

offering to buy facebook page

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Razzyza, Apr 7, 2016.

Hi.

I have a facebook page with 85K likes where someone came and made and offer to buy my page for 6000$. I asked if hes serious he could contact my main facebook page if he would accept a wire transfer to my bank account in Finland where i live wich the user said he could do if he got my banking details.

the offer is that he is paying in advance before i even give him access to the page.

Now, i would not mind selling the page for 6000K, what i wonder is how legit is this? we are at the stage where he right now is waiting for me to give him my baking details, IE account number, IBAN / BIC.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Razzyza, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  2. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    request a bank draft instead don't give out your banking info to some scammer.

MurrayRothbard, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  3. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much old is your facebook page?!

swami2, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  4. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You got a good offer, what is your page about ?

FireStorM, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think it is a good offer! You can use a good adversiting on social networks! Also, use this site for your sell! I think, if your FB page has a good traffic and a lot of follower , it will be a not a big problem!

JudySlean, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    85K is a big number, the buyer might noticed a good engagement on your page and a good no. of followers you have.
    It isn't a bad offer though if he really is a legit buyer, or just trolling around.

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  7. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    $6000 for a page with 85k likes is a very large amount. I believe it's fake offer and he is just trying to get your banking details for some other purpose maybe. You should ask for other methods of payment for example draft etc, don't give out your bank account details.

Mr.John90, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  8. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes 6k for so less likes is a big amount to offer. I am surprised that even he has not asked you a screenshot of the insight of your fan page and the number of followers and visitors coming from. Most of the people who send me offers, often ask a screen shot of the insight where, your fan page has which country followers the most is display and then they make an offer. Be careful giving any other information, if you have already given your bank details.

China_girl, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  9. naveedahmedg

naveedahmedg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hay guys how are you. i have a page with 150k likes. but the things is my fans are from mexico etc and in spanish language. i am seriously wondering if i could make any money from adsense through this page. does any one else has fans with same demographics and also earning from adsense ?

naveedahmedg, Apr 19, 2016 IP