1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Okay, I think this is appropriate place to ask what are these CMS' Used

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by CDJ, Nov 11, 2010.

So I've already had a website started, but closed it because of a new vision I had. I would like to know if anyone can tell me, what particular scripts/CMS' these 2 websites are using, and how would I be able to find it.

worldstarhiphop.com (Video site)
    livemixtapes.com (Audio site)

both are hiphop music websites, but run in 2 different directions with how they serve content. I would like to know what are the CMS' those sites (both) used?

Note: If you happen to know of ANY audio sharing/ video sharing scripts/CMS' on the web (preferably open source or free), please do list them. What I'm looking for could be compared to soundclick's CMS but with a magento/zen cart store that each individual artist/band can be given there own section of the store to maintain and run. Or maybe I just want to much??? lol
    I dont want to use Wordpress and mix it in with either Magento/Zen Cart (if that's even possible). I would hopefully like to see an all-in-one CMS that can perform these tasks.

*I dont know if Im supposed to be able to post links, but hopefully it will not be considered spam or anything else*

Thanks to all who can help in advance

CDJ, Nov 11, 2010 IP