1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One-Minute Daily Marketing News

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Dragonasu, Oct 19, 2023.

I have made a summary of today's best updates in social media.

I hope you like it.

Twitter

- Twitter blocks Bing in intriguing strategic maneuver.
    - Twitter /X introduces verification and $1/yr fee to combat bot activity.
    - Elon Musk contemplates withdrawing Twitter / X from Europe due to EU law.
    - X adopts credit card verification to tackle escalating AI-driven bot issues.

Tiktok

- TikTok emphasizes cybersecurity, celebrates Cybersecurity Awareness Month with community education.
    - TikTok extends training offer to sports advertisers for enhanced marketing.
    - TikTok, Entrupy collaborate to authenticate luxury bags, bolstering trust in TikTok Shop.

Meta

- WhatsApp now allows two accounts on one device, simplifying work-personal balance.
    - Meta alters Facebook comment settings, limits interactions amid Israel-Hamas conflict.
    - Meta employs Facebook to amplify Threads reach via "For you on Threads" feature.
    - Whatsapp: New feature allows users to control message lifespan in chat.

Youtube

- YouTube rolls out timestamped product tags, simplifying shopping and creator monetization.
    - YouTube developing AI tool for creators to sing in musicians' voices, negotiating rights.
    - YouTube unveils display enhancements, bulk tagging for affiliate product promotion.
    - YouTube initiates program aiding news publishers in crafting Shorts, funds $1.6 million.
    - YouTube to amplify product ads with video timestamp tagging feature for creators.

Google

- Google Rich Results Test now supports paywalled content.
    - Google updates favicon documentation, ensuring site's favicon indexing by allowing Googlebot, Googlebot-Image user agents.
    - Google's Top Stories experimenting with "Mentioned In These Stories" feature.

Ai

- SEMrush launches AI Ad Copy Generator to optimize Google Ads campaigns' ROI swiftly.

Instagram

- Instagram developing Live video Quiz game feature.
    - Instagram accounts now mentionable in Threads, ensuring notifications even without Threads app usage.
    - Instagram accused of censoring posts favoring Palestine, suspected shadow-banning alleged.

Facebook

- Facebook, Messenger introduce Broadcast channels for page admins to share multimedia updates.

Others

- Snapchat introduces "Paid Partnership Tags" and Creator Discovery API, bolstering creator-brand collaborations for enhanced transparency and monetization.
    - Amazon, Twitter likely to evade EU's Digital Services Act enforcement bill, unlike Alphabet, Meta.
    - Snapchat unveils three tools, fostering enhanced brand-creator collaborations and ad placements.
    - Chrome search bar now corrects typos, searches bookmarks swiftly.
    - Discord: Halloween ringtone introduced on desktop, mobile for spooky calls to friends.

----

That's all for today's news.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day, and see you in the comments below! ✌️

Dragonasu, Oct 19, 2023 IP
  2. BarbaraRogers

BarbaraRogers Member

Best Answers:
    The One-Minute Daily Marketing News is an invaluable tool for staying abreast of the most recent trends and developments in marketing. Packed with concise yet helpful information in an easily digestible format, this newsletter is ideal for busy professionals who want to stay informed quickly without wasting too much of their valuable time. By subscribing, marketers can gain insights into emerging strategies, industry news, and innovative campaigns - perfect for keeping abreast of best practices so their marketing initiatives align with them! I recommend checking out The One-Minute Daily Marketing News as it keeps me abr and inspires me in my marketing endeavors!

BarbaraRogers, Oct 24, 2023 IP
  3. Flowzai

Flowzai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for sharing valuable news.

Flowzai, Oct 31, 2023 IP
  4. Anikate Verma

Anikate Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all thank you very much for this info. But I want to argue a little that issues like Instagram's alleged censorship and YouTube's AI tool for creators singing in musicians' voices raise questions about user experience and authenticity.

Anikate Verma, Oct 31, 2023 IP