1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One of many new designs. Also has a tutorial to follow.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Jordan260, Oct 23, 2009.

Hi Everyone.

I recently started posting up more of my designs ive created on Photoshop,Illustrator etc online and decided to also create a new Blog to post them on with Tutorials for some of them.

My first Design + Tutorial has just been completed and posted onto my blog.
    Im not entirely sure if I can post a link directly onto this post however I know that SIGNATURE LINKS are allowed so you can find a link to the blog in my Signature!

Design I completed earlier, Fairly simple little design that I made for Beginners to follow my Tutorial with and learn all the tools/techniques I created it with. I've been feeling very happy to know that now other people can learn from my very own tutorials. :D

Like I said earlier ive only just recently setup the Blog so its fairly empty at the moment and im working on the site still ALOT (mainly my Own wordpress theme too, just got a free one on at the moment while mines in progress)

[​IMG]

Jordan Charters

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
    Jordan260, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  2. nighteagle

nighteagle Peon

Best Answers:
    where the tutorials located? i can't find it..

nighteagle, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  3. Jordan260

Jordan260 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jordan260, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  4. Jordan260

Jordan260 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jordan260, Oct 25, 2009 IP